Los Pistolitas

Los Pistolitas

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Farewell Cholas and Cholos!

Since our league has been growing so much over the past year, the team captains got together and created a fourth team of volunteers from the current teams and new draftees. Although it's very exciting and means excellent things for the future is E-Ville, it is also a sad time as it means this is my last blog post as a Los Pistolita. I have been an LP since the beginning and love all of the girls and being a chola, but I also am excited about the idea of starting a new team from scratch and bonding with a new group of girls. This is also an opportunity for the girls left to step up to the leadership role left vacant by me!

Thank you to all of our fans, I hope you will cheer for our new team next season (when you're not cheering for the LP's of course!)

<3 Tron

1 comment:

  1. We love you Tronnie! We'll miss your chola tude on the track

    ReplyDelete